Verified FBN Member (IA)


Pumps for the FBN products?

Every chemical supplier around let’s me use chemical pumps for the totes. Do you all own your own pumps? Where’s the best place to get them? What size fittings does the tote have? 1.5” camlock?


Verified FBN Member (CO)

I agree with ***** and ****. We shop both FarmChem and Dultmeier. We are setup on 2" camlocks all the way through our system so it is easy t...


Verified FBN Member (CO)

Haven’t used a pump on a tote in 10yrs. Didn’t know guys still used them. Went to induction systems and don’t ever want to go back to pumps.

Verified FBN Member (OK)

Check Dultmeier sales. I try to keep some adapters on hand. I’ve found 3 different threads on totes. Most have 2 in cam lock so that’s what...


Verified FBN Member (MO)

Bought my own. Farm chem. 2” camlock.

Join the Community Forum. It’s Free.

Our FBN ® Community Forum is exclusive to . To become a Verified Farmer, sign up for your free account and gain access to our secure online farming community.