From tomorrow’s seed, crop protection and animal health decisions to the financing and insurance strategies that will impact your farm in the years ahead, FBN events deliver the insights you need for your operation. Join us in small-group gatherings or with thousands of farmers and producers like you at our premier FBN members-only conference. You can also find us at other big-draw conferences and trade shows.
We know farming and ranching is hard and every operation is different in size or scope. We’ve got that covered.
In Your Community
FBN Connect events are local gatherings that pair our team of experts and community builders with family farmers and ranchers looking to learn more about the FBN mission, products and offerings.
Events & Trade Shows
Engage with our team of experts all season long at the industry mainstay events and trade shows that are important to you and your operation. Experience in-person how FBN’s success story can also be yours.
FBN Field Days
Learn more about the FBN Seed Portfolio at FBN Field Days. See new seed hybrids and varieties in-person and in the field. Discover how our seed handles the growing conditions and desired traits in your region.
Summer Event Sweepstakes & Giveaways
Sweepstakes & Giveaway Dates
July 1 - October 31, 2023
How To Enter
Attendees must check-in with an FBN representative at an FBN hosted or FBN participating event and complete the Easy Opp registration form.
Eligible attendees will be entered for a chance to win 1 of 4 Monthly Prizes. Prize drawings will be held at the end of July, August, September and October. Eligible attendees may only win 1 Monthly Prize during the sweepstakes period.
Monthly Prizes Include: Solo Bonfire Fire Pit, DJI Mini 2 SE, RECONYX Hyperfire 2 Trail + Game Camera, Blackstone Culinary Flat Top Griddle
FBN event attendees that check in at an FBN hosted or FBN participating event via the Salesforce Easy Opp form between July 1 - October 31 will be entered to win the Grand Prize. Attendee will only be eligible for 1 grand prize event entry per month of the Summer Event Giveaway Series. The Grand Prize drawing will take place November 7. The Grand Prize winner will be announced in November. Winners of the monthly prizes are not eligible to win the Grand Prize.
Grand Prize: 2023 Polaris Ranger 1000 UTV
What are the terms and conditions?
© 2014 - 2023 Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. All rights Reserved. The sprout logo, “Farmers Business Network”, and “FBN”are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. Open only to eligible legal residents of the 48 continental United States who are at least 21 years old. Please see below for Official Rules and complete details, including eligibility requirements, entry instructions, odds of winning a prize, prize details and restrictions, etc. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Summer Event Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored and administered by Farmer's Business Network, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 388 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on starts July 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CST and ends October 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CST. (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective owners, parent companies, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and production agencies, agents (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate in the Promotion, an eligible person must check-in with an FBN representative at an FBN hosted or FBN participating event and complete the Easy Opp registration form.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Throughout the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select potential winners from among the eligible entrants. Sponsor will notify potential winners that they were selected through the contact information provided (the “Notification”).
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND VALUE, ODDS, DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS, HOW TO CLAIM, AND FULFILLMENT:
Description: There are four prizes per month (twelve total Monthly Prizes) available to be awarded and one Grand Prize. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $15,000.00 and the Monthly Prizes is up to $525.00 per prize. The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is approximately $9,000.00.
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entrants participate in the Promotion.
Prize Details and Restrictions: The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. All entrants who receive a Notification are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If any potential winner is disqualified, determined to be ineligible or found not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, or, if any prize is unclaimed, the prize will be forfeited. If any eligible winner is deemed a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian of the minor. Each winner who accepts a prize shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the accepted prize. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. A prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth in these rules, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered communications. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded.
How to Claim a Prize: No later than 24 hours after the Notification, winner must respond to the Notification to indicate their intent to accept the prize. Any potential winner who fails to respond to the Notification forfeits the prize. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Prize Fulfillment. Prizes will be distributed to verified winners at the mailing address provided to Sponsor by winner. If winner fails to provide their mailing address within seven days of Sponsor’s request, winner forfeits the prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable electronic notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider / Internet / Website / use net accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Social Media Accounts. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s electronic device related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting or using a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for comments/entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, or for comments/entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries/comments may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. If, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the potential winners. If, for any reason, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received for that prize.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (ii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including but not limited to any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries/comments, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Promotion, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entries/comments (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any website or telephone network, computer system, online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Promotion, any website or any other Promotion-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Promotion and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries/comments, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
7. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN ILLINOIS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED. Further, entrants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket costs; and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web, Internet and social media services, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision or portion of a provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s interpretation of these Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including social media posts), these Official Rules shall prevail.
Upcoming Trade Shows
February 28 - March 2, 2024
Farm Progress Show
August 27-29, 2024
Grand Island, NE
September 10-12, 2024