Verified FBN Member (KS)


Damages from oil field operations

Damage rates for trenching, siesmec trucks ect both in season and off season?


Verified FBN Member (NE)

I have some experience in this. You should let your attorney review the contract first and foremost. Contract should include no wet work, al...


Verified FBN Member (SK, CAN)

In my area it will be X dollars per acre , usually based on the crop. For access it can vary , don't be afraid to ask the neighbour. We don...


Join the Community Forum. It’s Free.

Our FBN ® Community Forum is exclusive to . To become a Verified Farmer, sign up for your free account and gain access to our secure online farming community.