Verified FBN Member (TX)


Is there any kind of accidental drift/spraying insurance?

Looking for a policy that covers accidental drift/spraying on your own farm. Any such thing? I know of commercial policies available, just curious about something that would cover me on my own acres.


Verified FBN Member (WI)

You really need to talk to your insurance agent and ask them if you have that coverage, a lot of the time you may need to add an “endorsemen...


Verified FBN Member (CO)

*********** said, check with your farm insurance policy. There is or should be a coverage line in your policy talking a about drift accident...


Verified FBN Member (IN)

Your farm owner’s policy should provide some coverage options for if you drift into a neighbor. I’m not aware of any coverage options to cov...



Join the Community Forum. It’s Free.

Our FBN ® Community Forum is exclusive to . To become a Verified Farmer, sign up for your free account and gain access to our secure online farming community.